Early Bird Primetime parents/guardians are reminded to call the phone number (908) 418-0293 prior to walking your son/daughter to the gym doors. Just to clarify, the door used for Early Bird drop off is the one to the left of the main entrance door that lead directly into the cafegymatorium.
It’s Yearbook time! Please click on the link for information on ordering your yearbook. Order Your 2019-2020 Yearbook Don’t forget you can personalize the 2 pages in the back of your own book! Deadline for …
All BPS events and activities are successful because of our parent volunteers! Now is a perfect time to think about how you can help out next year. You can shadow this year’s chairperson to learn …
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS Please RSVP here to attend, bring a dish to share, or volunteer. Cultural Night Sign Up Join us for Cultural Night on Thursday, January 16, 2020, 6:30pm-8:00pm! Come and experience tastes from around …
The Cranford Lacrosse Club will hold a free Girls Lacrosse Clinic on Monday, January 13th from 3:30pm – 5:00pm in the BPS Gym. Sign up is required. Please see the attached flyer for details. Girls …
Our next PTA meeting will be Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 7:00pm. Hope to see you there!
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/28/early-bird-primetime/
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/27/ice-cream/
Return form included in this flyer BPS PTA Family Skate Night Flyer and payment by Friday, February 8th. Space is limited. Register early! This event will close once we reach capacity.
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/27/message/
Save the date for the 3rd & 4th Grade Night Out featuring the Wild N Wacky Challenge Game Show on March 15th from 7 – 8:30 p.m. If your child would like to attend this fun filled evening, please complete the permission slip on this flyer 3rd & 4th Grade Night Out Flyer. Permission slip and payment are due by March 1st, 2013.
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/27/3rd-and-4th-grade-night-out/
QUEEN FOR A DAY TRICKY TRAY MAY 10TH
What is the Tricky Tray?
It’s your PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year! Parents, teachers & friends try to win 200 prize baskets, a 50/50 & a Grand Finale Raffle Prize. The extravaganza will be held Friday 5/10/13 at the Kenilworth VFW.
What do you do with the money?
Last year we raised $25,000. 100% of the proceeds were used to purchase 20 iPads, a rolling charging station & educational software that teachers will share in their classrooms. Profits also pay for assemblies, teacher grants & subsidize field trips.
Where do you get the prizes?
400 letters are mailed to potential donors, follow up phone calls made & local businesses receive an in person plea. Parents donate money towards Grade Baskets, many also donate prizes on behalf of their family or graduating fifth grader & some of our most popular prizes come from Mr. Klimko & teachers.
How can I help?
- Like the Brookside Place School PTA “Queen for a Day” Tricky Tray page on Facebook: Get a sneak peak when tickets are available & what prizes have been donated. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Brookside-Place-School-PTA-Queen-for-a-Day-Tricky-Tray/181150121912406
- Buy a Ticket: On sale in March & sell out quickly. Be ready – first come, first serve. Buy individual tickets or purchase a table of 10 (you must have names of 10 guests to reserve a table).
- Buy a Grand Finale Raffle Ticket: You do not have to attend the event to buy this ticket. Available in April. Grand Finale Prize is a $1,000 Gift Certificate to the Apple Store!
- Support your Grade Basket: In March you will find out what prize your child’s Grade Basket will be. Send in as much as you would like to help purchase it. (i.e. 2012 Grade 2: Beach Bike)
- Print the Official Solicitation Letter (Official Solicitation Letter): Give it to your dance schools, favorite restaurants, pet groomer, gym, hair dresser, nail salon, karate teachers, pizza shop, coffee stop… Many are grateful for the chance to donate & they get to advertise for free to our whole school community. Add a personal note & put it in an envelope & leave it with your payment!
- Donate a PRIZE: from your family, business, neighborhood, Bunco group, Scout Troop or on behalf of your graduate. NEW THIS YEAR! If you donate a prize valued at $50 or more, you receive 1 complimentary sheet of blue tickets (lower tier prizes). Contact Pamela Sachs, Solicitation Chair, at [email protected] for information on this great opportunity.
- Volunteer! Email Julie Horne, Event Chair. Want to get involved in a big way? Be the Gift Bag Committee Chair (solicit gift bag donations, collect & assemble for 400 guests). A little way? Sign up to run prizes to winners on the night of the event.
After 3 years, this is my last year Chairing the Tricky Tray. Please consider getting a group of friends together & taking over this important fundraiser. It’s a lot of fun, very creative & fulfilling. Email me for more info & thanks for your support! Julie Horne, Event Chair [email protected]
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/27/tricky-tray/
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/27/bps-varietytalent-show/
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/26/ice-hockey-cancer-fundraiser/
Please join us at our annual PTC Scholarship Luncheon on Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. All will enjoy a cozy afternoon with friends – old and new, as we raise funds for the PTC Scholarship Fund awarded annually to Cranford High School Seniors. Please complete, detach & return the information included in the flyer PTC Scholarship Luncheon Flyer along with check by February 3rd.
Permanent link to this article: https://bpspta.digitalpto.com/2013/01/24/ptc-scholarship-luncheon/