What is Character Education?
Character Education emphasizes the importance of working cooperatively and respectfully with others in and outside the classroom. It gives students the tools to identify their own strengths and sets the tone for efficient learning in a harmonious school environment.
What is our school doing to develop character?
Each month our staff and students focus on a specific character trait through carefully selected literature, lessons and activities.
- September – Responsibility
- October – Respect October’s Character Trait Post
- November – Gratitude Novembers Character Trait
- December – Generosity December Character Trait
- January – Courage January Character Trait
- February – Kindness February Character Trait
- March – Honesty
- April – Effort
- May – Perseverance
- June – Loyalty
Check back here every month to see some of the ways our students are learning about Character Education.